The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- Juvenile Bipolar Disorder: Controversy & Reliable Info 0 comments
- “I HATE Three-Day Weekends!” (Got an offer for ya’) 0 comments
- LIFE in the Key of…YOU 0 comments
- “No Matter Who I See or What I Take, I Still Feel Like Crap.” A Guest Post 7 comments
- I Will Help You: A HEARTFELT Initiative to SAVE LIVES 0 comments