The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- TEMPERAMENT: Onboard and READY to ROLL. Why It Matters NOW. 0 comments
- Why Are We SUFFERING? Were We Just ACCIDENTS Waiting to Happen? 3 comments
- The NEUROGENESIS Theory of DEPRESSION: Have We Reached the Promised Land? 4 comments
- Mood STABILIZERS: Treating the SWINGS of the MOOD SPECTRUM 0 comments
- Juvenile Bipolar Disorder: Controversy & Reliable Info 3 comments