The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- “But what if my ‘season of life’ doesn’t change? I mean, what then?” 0 comments
- THYROID HORMONE as a Treatment for BIPOLAR DEPRESSION? Sure, Why Not? 0 comments
- Anxiety & Bipolarity: With GOOFY FRIENDS Like That, Who Needs ENEMIES? 0 comments
- If You Don’t BREATHE You Die. If You Don’t BREATHE CORRECTLY You’ll Feel Like It. 0 comments
- The Meds-Therapy Chat: A Psychiatrist’s Perspective 0 comments