The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- Takin’ a Time-Out This Week 0 comments
- CANNABIDIOL: What Is It? Why Should a MOOD or ANXIETY DISORDER Sufferer Care? 0 comments
- OCD Need-to-Know ALERT! The Crucial ACTION & CONFIDENCE Connection 0 comments
- Antidepressants SMACKED Again: Readers STUNNED, Defiant 4 comments
- The CAUSE of DEPRESSION: What If It Really Is THIS? 0 comments