The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- I Will Help You: A HEARTFELT Initiative to SAVE LIVES 0 comments
- Thank You, Healthline. Thank You, READERS! 0 comments
- It’s STORY Time on Chipur: “You Don’t Have to Live Like That Anymore.” 0 comments
- BIPOLAR DISORDER Doesn’t Get Its Due. And I Think It’s Time to PUT UP OUR DUKES! 0 comments
- The TOP 9 Supplements for Your OPTIMAL Mental HEALTH 11 comments