The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- BIPOLAR DISORDER Doesn’t Get Its Due. And I Think It’s Time to PUT UP OUR DUKES! 0 comments
- The TOP 9 Supplements for Your OPTIMAL Mental HEALTH 6 comments
- “BOTTOM of the Morning to Ya’!” Whatcha’ Need to Know About MORNING DEPRESSION 4 comments
- Social Anxiety Disorder: A Med Student’s SAD Tale (with a HOPEFUL Ending) 2 comments
- We need YOU! Will you write a GUEST POST for Chipur? 0 comments