The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- Chips Off the Old Block: Yikes! This Edition Even Includes a Free Trial ($$$) 0 comments
- Derealization & Depersonalization: What Is This Horror? Can It Go Away? 0 comments
- Our Reward System & Dopamine: Incredible, Life-Sustaining (a Trap) 0 comments
- Our Teens & School Mass Shootings: Where Have We Gone Wrong? 0 comments
- A Carb-Pounding Frenzy: “Yikes, What’s Goin’ on Here?” 0 comments