The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- A Carb-Pounding Frenzy: “Yikes, What’s Goin’ on Here?” 0 comments
- NEUROTICISM: Be Good to Yourself and SURRENDER 0 comments
- Why This SELF-MONITORING Model Makes for the Easiest Drive 0 comments
- How to LOOSEN-UP When You’re RIGID as STEEL (with script) 0 comments
- As Much as We May Hate It, It’s Stunning: 15 Cool Facts About the Brain… 0 comments