The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has become a part of the lives of everyone on the planet. Tough as it is for anyone, it can be especially hard on those enduring mood and anxiety disorders. Articles pertaining to the impact of the pandemic began on Chipur March 20, 2020.
- 5 months later, what has COVID-19 taught you about yourself? 0 comments
- Trying to be someone you’re not? Maybe you need a time-out. 0 comments
- Wrote myself a letter. It was long overdue. Here, read it. 0 comments
- 11 things to consider when you can’t get what you want 0 comments
- “I am so sick of this world.” Still, we can’t lose hope. 0 comments