The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolarity have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- Wrote myself a letter. It was long overdue. Here, read it. 0 comments
- Burnout…isn’t the same as stressed-out or depressed 0 comments
- “I am so sick of this world.” Still, we can’t lose hope. 0 comments
- Social Anxiety Disorder: What & Why You Need to Know 0 comments
- Fatigue: Why Are You So Worn-Out? 0 comments