The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- Finding a Little Meaning in Life Goes a Loooong Way… 0 comments
- Saving People From Suicide: An Occasional Letter? Really? 0 comments
- Thankful: A Simple & Poetic Message 0 comments
- Chips Off the Old Block: You’ll Love These Yummy Research Morsels 0 comments
- Benjamin Rush, MD: The Father of American Psychiatry 0 comments