The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolarity have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- Intrusive Thoughts: “How can I be thinking these things?” 0 comments
- Fibromyalgia: What to understand and how to manage (Part 2) 0 comments
- Fibromyalgia: What to understand and how to manage 0 comments
- Antidepressants & Sex: What you need to know 0 comments
- Irritability: What to understand and how to manage 0 comments