The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolarity have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- 11 Ways to Manage Your Biological Clock During Stressful Times 0 comments
- 17 Random & Scary COVID-19 Thoughts & Feelings: Understandable, but Disposable 0 comments
- Opportunity Is Knocking. Will We Open the Door? 0 comments
- Coronavirus: Something to Chew on If You Have a Mood or Anxiety Disorder 0 comments
- The Neurobiology of OCD: Some Slick & Hopeful Detective Work (Part 2) 0 comments