The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- Sensory Processing Disorders: Why They Matter to a Mood or Anxiety Disorder Sufferer 0 comments
- Fragmented Sleep: What It Is and Why You Want It to Stop 0 comments
- Antidepressants & Sleep: Not Always the Best of Friends. What Now? 0 comments
- Artificial Intelligence: Changing the Mental Health Landscape 0 comments
- “They tell me I have bipolar 2. So, antidepressants…yes, no?” 0 comments