The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolarity have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- Brain Fog: What you need to know 0 comments
- My dove epiphany: One of 12 comforting angel signs 0 comments
- The default mode network: What and why you NEED to know 0 comments
- The thoughts keep coming: 10 ways to manage rumination 0 comments
- Stress: The need-to-know series | Part 3: 10 trusty remedies 0 comments