The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolarity have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- Sleep Inertia: “No wonder mornings, and the rest of my day, are so hard.” 0 comments
- ‘Tis the Season, Right?: Exploring Dual Diagnosis 0 comments
- The Holidays Are Here! (And you may feel like gagging.) 0 comments
- I Suck at Sleeping. And According to This, I Really Need to Work on It. 0 comments
- It’s Cutting Edge Research Like This That’ll Eventually Set Us Free 0 comments