The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- The POWER of the BASICS: TOUCH (with poetry) 0 comments
- Depression Meds: Where We Are & Where We’re (Maybe) Going 0 comments
- Insomnia & dCBT: Well Beyond Pills and Way More Than Just Sleep 0 comments
- Sleep Apnea & Depression: Not So Strange Bedfellows 0 comments
- Hang in There, People. Will Be Hummin’ Very Soon… 0 comments