The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolarity have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- Fatigue: Why Are You So Worn-Out? 0 comments
- 6 Reasons Change Can Be Really Hard 0 comments
- 12 Ridiculously Silly Things to Do If You’re Going Nuts at Home 0 comments
- 11 Ways to Manage Your Biological Clock During Stressful Times 0 comments
- 17 Random & Scary COVID-19 Thoughts & Feelings: Understandable, but Disposable 0 comments