The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolarity have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- Bipolar Disorder: The Meds Scoop from 2019 (Part 2) 0 comments
- Bipolar Disorder: The Meds Scoop from 2019 0 comments
- Living with OCD: Hell on Earth, but Hope Is Eternal 0 comments
- How ‘Bout We Shake Hands and Move on With Life – Together? 0 comments
- Borderpolar: I’m Thinking I Know What It Is. Do I? 0 comments