The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolarity have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- Eating Disorders: The Need-to-Know Facts 0 comments
- Do We Have Free Will When Living with an Emotional or Mental Disorder? 0 comments
- Panic Attacks! The Breathing & Hyperventilating Relief Angle 0 comments
- 10 Living with a Mood or Anxiety Disorder Nuggets from a Seasoned Manager 0 comments
- Tinnitus! Understanding the Psych Connections 0 comments