The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- The Solar Plexus: Learning About the Third Chakra 0 comments
- “SSRIs seem to work for everyone else. So why not me?” Enlightening New Research… 0 comments
- Augmenting Traditional Psychiatry with Asian Medicine: Even Docs Are In 0 comments
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Depression: Would You Do It? 0 comments
- “ADHD, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder. Okay, which is it?” 0 comments