The Biology of Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
Depression, anxiety, and bipolarity have both psychological and biological contributors. Let’s dig-in and consider the biological angle – neurons, neurotransmitters, the HPA axis, mitral valve prolapse, thyroid issues, supplements, and much more.
- Anxiety! What You Don’t Know Will Hurt You 0 comments
- Intermittent Fasting: Food for Thought for Brain Health. Yes, No? 0 comments
- BDNF: What It Is and Why It’s Crucial to Know 0 comments
- Sensory Processing Disorders: Why They Matter to a Mood or Anxiety Disorder Sufferer 0 comments
- Fragmented Sleep: What It Is and Why You Want It to Stop 0 comments